My blog has moved!

This blog is no longer being maintained on Blogger. Please check out my new, streamlined site @ www.mixedmayhemstudios.com.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Presents!

This year I'm actually unable to purchase Christmas presents for friends or family, nor will I be receiving any, due to my financial situation.

Or so I thought!

My beautiful beads from Lori Anderson~!
I somehow wound up lucky enough to receive a package of beads from Lori Anderson in one of her latest giveaways. Talk about exciting! I just received it a couple of days ago, and I so cannot wait to start making things out of these beautiful beads. Most of them appear to be natural stones. I'm pretty sure those briolettes are red jasper, and I most certain those pretty blue focal points are sodalite. Not sure what the other mottled, creamy stones are, but they are soooo pretty!

I have already decided on a pair of earrings, and a couple of wire wrapped pendants that I want to make. Seriously, this made my week. And as far as weeks go, this one hasn't exactly been the best, but this was a fantastic Christmas present.

I've also decided, even before I got the package in my hands, that whatever I make from these beads will be given away in giveaways or in my new Lost & Found Project that I'm working on. I figured I'd share my good fortune with other people. Besides, who doesn't like giving people presents?

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season, and if I don't post again before this weekend ends, have a very Merry Christmas! ♥

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked them! Yes, there's red jasper, sodalite, and the other is crazy lace agate.

    ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a suspicion it was some sort of jasper! Thank you so much again! ♥

    ReplyDelete