My blog has moved!

This blog is no longer being maintained on Blogger. Please check out my new, streamlined site @ www.mixedmayhemstudios.com.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanks!

I would really just like to take a moment and thank everyone who has come to my Facebook page, visited Tumblr, or replied to me on Twitter. You guys have really made a difference in my life, and I appreciate it more than I can ever say.

In an effort to keep the momentum we've built up, and it was definitely a group effort -- I couldn't have done all this by myself, I ask that you please keep sharing my links and keep twittering away about my shop. I'll be restocking it today, and I am totally blown away by this, because I have had nearly half my inventory that was listed purchased!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

What you've done means I can afford gas to work, and for my mom to go on more interviews this week. Her 40+ resumes she sent back did get her two interviews, so please keep us in your thoughts.

I am really pretty overwhelmed by the support I've received, and I might sound like a broken record, but all I can keep saying is THANK YOU!

I would like to show people thanks in a more tangible way, so I'm going to be brainstorming on a few give-away ideas. If you have any suggestions, I'd be more than welcome to hear them.

Thank you, yet again!


1 comment: