My blog has moved!

This blog is no longer being maintained on Blogger. Please check out my new, streamlined site @ www.mixedmayhemstudios.com.

Monday, January 2, 2012

And the winners are...

I don't know about you all, but my New Year has already started off with a bang. I realized late last night after I was already in bed, drifting off to sleep that I forgot to make my post about the winners of my most recent giveaway! I encountered some rather interesting technical difficulties yesterday that diverted my attention for the majority of the day as... I am my mother's tech support for when things with her laptop go wrong.

When her laptop goes wrong, it goes terribly wrong. It's borderline comical, really. Tech support distractions aside, let's get this giveaway ... given away! 8D

 And without further delay, our winners are, according to random.org's fantastic randomizer:

Madison wins the grand prize with the beads, and Karen wins a pendant! Thanks so much to everyone for entering. I'm planning more giveaway events in the very near future, so please stick around. There will be more opportunities to pick up awesome freebies. I'll be contacting the winners here shortly.

Much love & Happy New Year! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic way to start the new year--winning! Thank you :)

    I always think of your birthday New Year's Eve...hope it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete