My blog has moved!

This blog is no longer being maintained on Blogger. Please check out my new, streamlined site @ www.mixedmayhemstudios.com.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

For Serious.

Somewhere out there, the powers that be have heard my eternal griping about my inability to find opaque purple seed beads. Look at what I found at Wal-Mart, no less:


What the heck..! Also. This photo does not do those hot pink seed beads justice. They are hot pink, scald-your-eyes-magenta, and obnoxious as hell. I love them. Apologies for the messy desk view. I've been a very busy girl. I have new Etsy shop listings like the one below to prove it:

Woven Beaded Flower Earrings with Matte Black Seed Beads and Fire Polished Faceted Red Glass

I personally cannot wait to test out that particular bead-weaving technique on those hot pink and purple beads. Seriously? Epic. I even have some round, hot pink glass beads calling my name. I'll keep you all posted on the results! Now if only I could find said seed beads in a darker shade of purple. Hint. Hint. Powers that be.  ;)

Psssst. By the way! You need to sign up for the Bead Soup Blog Party! Doooo it! Doooo it!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment