My blog has moved!

This blog is no longer being maintained on Blogger. Please check out my new, streamlined site @ www.mixedmayhemstudios.com.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Feature: Katwise

Upcycled Sweater Tutorial - Rainbow Pixie Coat
Katwise & her colorful coat! ♥

If you're on Etsy, chances are you've seen some of Katwise's work. At the very least you've seen work inspired by her creations. I am so utterly infatuated with this style of upcycled sweaters, jackets, and coats. I lack experience in sewing, much to my chagrin, but I would positively love to try my hand at one of her tutorials.

I think, once I've moved and am settled in April, that I will begin collecting sweaters to do just that. It's a lovely notion to aspire to, and by the time I'm through, I'd wager it'd be just cool enough to start wearing said coat.

Much love!

1 comment:

  1. you are so awsome and talented...what an inspiration

    ReplyDelete