My blog has moved!

This blog is no longer being maintained on Blogger. Please check out my new, streamlined site @ www.mixedmayhemstudios.com.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Silence + Wednesdays Are Cancelled

Wow! I went a day without blogging. That somehow seems so strange now. That's probably a good thing. No worries, I was just really busy yesterday. Life happens, you know? More about what I've been busy doing later, as I have to announce that I'm .... canceling Window Shopping Wednesdays.

Yup.

I'm just not feeling it, and when that happens, I get bored. When I get bored, nothing gets done. That is the way my brain functions. Also, there's a distinct chance that if I'm not interested, you all, my audience, are not interested as well.

Anyhow. I have some pretty interesting things in the works, and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment