My blog has moved!

This blog is no longer being maintained on Blogger. Please check out my new, streamlined site @ www.mixedmayhemstudios.com.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Gift - Free, from me to you!

Crocheted Amigurumi-Style Hearts
I so want to try my hand at making this! Link is to the tutorial.
Ack! I can't believe I forgot to post this! My bad, guys. I've gotten totally distracted learning amazing new things. Sometimes I get so many ideas in my head at once that I forget half of them. Sad, but true.

So here's the deal: I want to send you a free, handmade Valentine's Day card with no strings attached.

You're reading that correctly. You don't have to "like" anything. You don't have to "follow" me anywhere. You don't have to purchase anything. All of those things are unimportant to me at this current time. What I want is to make someone's day a little brighter this Valentine's Day.

In order for me to do that, I need only one thing: Your name and address. That probably sounds kind of creepy coming from a random stranger on the internet. I'll admit. I'm pretty strange, but I will tell you this: I hate spam with a fiery passion.

I'm serious. Can't stand it. I also hold much contempt for mailing lists. Even the ones I sign up for! Some of them look amazing, and then you sign up and it's just..... crap. Can. Not. Stand. This. That's why my own mailing list gets an email from me 2 times a month MAX, and what I have to say or share is relevant content.

That all having been said: You will not be added to my mailing list, I will not send you anything other than a Valentine's Day card this one time only, and I positively will not show up on your doorstep like some deranged creeper of an artist. I'm a highly antisocial creature as it is. Sightings of me are pretty rare.

So. If you'd like to have a Valentine's Day card, click this link to go to my sign up page. Not your cup of tea? Uncomfortable receiving a gift from a person you don't know? That's fine. I understand. No hard feelings.

But for the rest of you who are willing to take a chance and don't mind entertaining my whimsical gift-giving, go ahead and sign up. Be quick about it, though! I'm only sending out 100 cards. After that, you'll just have to try and catch me in and around DFW on Valentine's Day. I plan on leaving notes in random places and handing out cards to more strangers, but they won't be nearly as fancy as the ones I'm making for this little project.

Custom Made to Order Natural Stone or Pearl Bracelet - Valentine's Day Gift PackageOther than card making, I'm doing some other special things for Valentine's Day. I've put together some special gift packages for custom design work that is available for a limited time. So if you are shopping around for gifts for your significant other, I've got some great deals for ya!

Oh, and another thing I forgot to mention earlier: Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. Expect something awesome. Be watching this blog or my Facebook account so you don't miss it!

Much love!


2 comments:

  1. Your form doesn't like me... But you already know where shines need to go to get to me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, playing around with it a little to figure out why, do have a suspicion. ((Edit: Just as I thought, the form requires you to pick a state from the dropdown menu, or it throws an error message at you that you MUST pick an answer.))

    Also, wanted to let you know, that transparent bar with the fancy font does a lot to give a uniform and professional look to those custom kits and all - just thought you might like some feedback. =D

    Friday 13th ... o.0 Now I realize why my dear Polish colleague was so keen on getting today off. She's superstitious like whoa when it comes to "13".

    And I so feel you on the bouncing castles, I was crestfallen when I was told I wasn't allowed on these anymore because I was TOO TALL. But other kids my age who were shorter were still allowed on. Oh the injustice of this! They totally need to make these things for grown ups. D<

    xoxo
    Ze Ängry German XD

    ReplyDelete