My blog has moved!

This blog is no longer being maintained on Blogger. Please check out my new, streamlined site @ www.mixedmayhemstudios.com.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello everyone! Sorry about the extended silence from me as of late. I have been super busy working and taking two courses online by Ramit Sethi. Dude is brilliant. Seriously. I could ramble on endlessly in a very fangirl-esque manner about how much I've learned from his materials, but I'll spare you.

http://img3.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.303310435.jpgI just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very happy Valentine's Day! Also, for those that signed up for my giveaway for a handmade card, they are officially in the mail as of yesterday. I apologize, especially for those overseas, if you receive yours a bit late. My schedule has been crazy hectic, but things should calm down in the next couple of months after I finish moving.

Don't worry, I won't be completely MIA during that time. There's still the Bead Soup Blog Party to look forward to!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment