My blog has moved!

This blog is no longer being maintained on Blogger. Please check out my new, streamlined site @ www.mixedmayhemstudios.com.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cultured Sea Glass from ZNETSHOWS

I am suuuuper excited to share this with you guys! I got an email about a week ago from ZNETSHOWS with an invitation to design with some of their beads. The beads actually arrived last week (woohoo priority mail shipping, lol!), and I have been having a blast designing with these lovelies.

So far I've made about 5 pair of earrings, and I have at least two to three necklaces planned. What can I say, when I'm on a roll, I can't help myself!




I can definitely say that I'll be ordering some awesome cultured sea glass here in the future. I love recycled glass, the look of sea glass, and fun shapes. This stuff is right up my alley!

That's all for now. I'll be sharing my designs with you all soon.

Much love,


1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!
    I'm a new beader and this is my first bead soup party. I'm following your blog. Please consider visiting my NEW blog-I need followers.
    kathy

    ReplyDelete