My blog has moved!

This blog is no longer being maintained on Blogger. Please check out my new, streamlined site @ www.mixedmayhemstudios.com.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Post-Show Sale in a New Shop!

Now available in my new shop!
I had an amazing time at the show this past weekend at the Dallas Handmade Arts Market. I'm really interested in participating again at the show's normal venue in the Addison Conference Center. I met so many amazing artists and made some fantastic new friends. I can't wait to see everyone again. I'm wishing I'd done a better job at picking up everyone's business cards.

For those who couldn't make it out to the show, I'm having a post-show sale in my brand new shop! I've changed online venues, so to speak. Basically, I'm breaking up with Etsy. It's been a halfway decent run, but I think it's time for us to see different people. (It's not me, it's you. ;)

Anyhow, I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I have a whole mess of designs I'm working on currently, and I'm still preparing for an upcoming anime convention which will be hosted over Labor Day weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!

Much love,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment